“To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.”
Mobile Notary Fee Starting at $10
Fee depends on distance traveled. A mobile notary fee is applied to most mobile notary services.
Witness Fee $25 per witness
Linda is glad to provide witnesses when required.
Express Apostilles Starting at $225
Express Service is available. Documents delivered in 4 business days. Prices starting at $225. Documents delivered to a United States address.
Apostille Starting at $80
- 1st document: $80 Five to Six weeks turnaround.
- 2 documents: $125 Five to Six weeks turnaround.
- 3 documents: $170 Five to Six weeks turnaround.
Court certified documents: add $10/document to the above rates.
Florida Remote Online Notary
RON – Remote Online Notary Service
- 100% online notary services. Documents of all types can be electronically signed and notarized using a device with a webcam and microphone.
- You do not have to be in Florida to use our service.
- You do not have to be a citizen or United States resident. Call Linda for details.
- The fee is $25 per notarial act.
- We can provide witnesses for an additional cost.
- Your notarized documents will be ready 15 minutes after the session ends.
Is this a quick process?
Once your session has initiated, we can have your document notarized in 5 minutes. After-hours service is available for an additional $35 fee.
What is considered acceptable ID?
- A Florida or United States driver’s license or identification card issued by the State of Florida or any other U.S. state, or a territory of the United States, like Puerto Rico, Guam, or the Virgin Islands.
- A United States Passport.
- If you do not have qualifying ID, two credible witnesses can be used instead.
GENERAL NOTARIAL ACTS
Acknowledgments & Oaths
Quit Claim Deed
Travel Affidavits for Minors
Will, Living Will, Durable Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney.
Limited Power of Attorney
Real Estate Documents
VIN and Odometer Verification
Durable Power of Attorney
Remote Online Notarization
Committed to helping our clients succeed